This is Me.

Hi.

Welcome to my part of the internet.

Please don't expect much, honestly I am no one special (hence "Rndmchick"), I am just your average random gal whose full time job is being a daydreamer.

I do do (haha) other things as well - otherwise well I would be dead. I eat, drink, work a casual food job, and spend majority of my time at my boyfriend's place. And in my spare time I'm on my xbox, shopping, playing sims, listening to the Greatest Showman soundtrack on repeat, or watching America's Next Top Model - my guilty pleasure!

I decided to start this blog because recently I've just being feeling unsatisfied, unfilled in my life and just lacking purpose. And it's really bringing me down.
Up till November 2017 I felt like I really didn't have much to live for. Then I met my boyfriend who has definitely been my light in the darkness (as cliche as that sounds it's true!). And I guess life was going alright, I was just going about day by day but not really living and I thought I really need to get on with my life.

Since my previously hobby was designing fashion outfits on the website "Polyvore" which was absolutely amazing, until a heartless company "Ssense" bought it a few days ago and destroyed that community and replaced it with their own website. That really hit hard, with just my small following of a little over 5'000 followers, I got to express my creativity and fashion style with such a beautiful welcoming community who supported me as I supported them. I guess I've been a little lost since then as it was the one and only hobby I had.

So I guess this blog is my new hobby and hopefully through it I can express my dreams, creativity, thoughts, advice and through this I might discover a new community to be apart of and contribute to and just spread a little happiness in a crumbling world. And hopefully this can be a place to make others, maybe you and also myself feel less lonely in such a big world.

"a million dreams are keeping me awake..."
- had to put just one quote from The Greatest Showman... :)

Anyway, if you actually managed to read this to the very end congratulations cause I don't think I'm very interesting so I applaud you. *applause* Ok I'm going to stop with the cringe as I don't want to scare you away so I will leave it here and wish you well in the next week to come.





➳ Ciao for now. Xx

Comments

Popular Posts