"You know you love me...XO XO"

Uhhhhhh.... I just noticed that people are actually reading my blog...! I'm generally surprised but thank you so much!! I hope it's not THAT bad! But if anyone ever has any questions, advice or ideas, or anything at all - feel free to let me know, always happy to help!

Ok, I promise I'll cut down on the personal talk and just get to the interesting things that are not about me!
ONE MORE THING: (Sorry!) Just a heads up, I have no actual plan for my blog so it will be random and basically just me writing whatever it is I'm thinking about at the time - so you never know what's going to be next!

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`* •.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`* •.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*

Anyway, so today I've been spending the day watching Gossip Girl and shopping online. I cannot get over some of the clothes that Blair and Serena own! I mean seriously!!!



Just gorgeous aren't they?!
(Serena's photos from Harpers Bazaar and Blair's photos from Popsugar.)

I mean the show's pretty good too, but the fashion is just as important, and since I have a wedding coming up next month to attend, it inspired me to buy a new outfit. (I may have WAY too many clothes already - might also have an addiction...), but I never turn down an excuse to buy more! The dress I bought literally just 65mins ago, is from Ally fashion and if you haven't checked out their clothes you can here: https://www.allyfashion.com/shop/ 
Their clothes are not only gorgeous but some of their items are pretty good prices, some are also a lil pricey for my taste (because I'm usually always broke), but if you wait for their sales - it is totally a bargain worth waiting for!

Just realised it's not actually a dress that I bought, and even though I did try it on in store (had to order in a larger size - dammit boobs!), but it's actually a jumpsuit which I think is easier to sit down in and you don't have to worry about the wind blowing it around, and it still looks like a dress so win-win!


Above is the jumpsuit I just bought, it's a Navy Blue Floral Print Ladder Trim Jumpsuit. And hopefully it's worth the $50 I spent on it! (For me that's a lot!)
But I think it'll be worth it considering the flowers mean you could wear it in Spring, and the navy blue being a more cooler colour, means you could wear it in winter too, well if you are indoors or wear a jacket! Plus with the right accessories like heels and a clutch it can be worn on a fancy occasion AND with sandals and a denim jacket, it can be worn to something a bit more casual - so it's perfect for any event! Nothing better than a piece of clothing you can wear all year round!
If you want this gorgeous jumpsuit too here's the link: https://www.allyfashion.com/shop/dresses-playsuits/53837-ladder-trim-jumpsuit.html


Unfortunately one very annoying thing was that the dress was exactly $49.99 and you only get free shipping with orders over $50! So I searched the website for anything worth more then the $0.01 I need, (which was EVERYTHING), and I came across these golden hoop earrings for only $4.99. Not only a bargain but they are just stunning and I think they will go with the dress perfectly!
If you want them yourself, here's the link:  https://www.allyfashion.com/shop/jewellery/52911-hoop-earrings.html

So considering I have never bought anything from Ally Fashion before, and since after 1 day I am absolutely in love with their brand - I would absolutely recommend them! Whether you are looking for an evening date dress, or a comfy cardigan to wear around the house, or even if you are just bored and love looking at clothes - you should definitely go check them out!

 One last note: I am not being sponsored or anything by Ally fashion! I am just very passionate about fashion!! Also I just absolutely love their clothing and style, and I just put the links in incase any of you want these items yourself.



That's all for today, ciao for now! Xx

Comments

Popular Posts