Just a bad day...

Nothing interesting, just had a bad day...

So I'll warn you now, this is more just a personal post, nothing about anything interesting. I just want to bitch about things - you ever just feel like that sometimes? Anyway so if you don't care about boring personal stuff, you should stop reading here. But for those of you who don't mind, are just bored or you enjoy other people's misery, particularly about "first world problems, then feel free to continue reading... :)

Avicii, eonline
So my day started off by waking up to hear about Avicii's death! I've listened to his music for years and was such a surprise to hear of his sudden death yesterday and only at 28 years old!
May he rest in peace. 

Then after putting up with bad cramps that started first thing this morning making me feel sick the entire day I was asked to cover someone's shift tonight which sucks especially when you're not feeling all that great. And then since I wasn't feeling so great I went for a lie down and ending up falling asleep and being late to work! Which means less money, which sucks but to be fair is my own fault!

And to end the day, I arrive home to get an email from Ally Fashion saying they cancelled my order for the jumpsuit I was going to wear to a wedding next month! That gorgeous jumpsuit that I raved on about in my last post and saying how much I love Ally Fashion! Starting to regret those words now. Most annoying part is they didn't even give me an explanation or anything! They just said it was cancelled and they gave me a refund - which of course hasn't come through, so I can't even try and order again because I can't spare the money.

And I was really looking forward to coming home and writing a new post in my blog, because I finally found a new hobby that I am enjoying - but since I'm currently in a bad mood I didn't feel like writing about how much I love fashion particularly thanks to Ally Fashion! I know it's no big deal, but I have been searching for a couple months now since I found out the date of the wedding to find something nice to wear, and after trying on numerous dresses and outfits I finally find the perfect one only for it to be CANCELLED! So I guess I'm just a lil devastated!





➳ Sorry about my lil rant, but that's all for today, ciao for now! Xx
  
.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`* •.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`* •.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*

Comments

Popular Posts