Blogging 101 - Completely Clueless

Ok, so I looked up the actual definition of blogging and read that blogging was initially just someone journalling their day to day life. My life isn't that interesting so....I'm probably not gonna do that!

My main areas of interest include: fashion, beauty, festivals/events, photography, movies, YouTube, and so on. So I guess I'm going to use this space to write about these topics and my thoughts, opinions, personal style and favs, etc.

If you enjoy this then great! Feel free to share your opinions and thoughts as well, as I would love to know what you guys think about whatever it is I am writing about!

I guess the trouble is knowing where to start as you may have noticed I am kind of just blabbering on. (Hence the "Clueless" picture) Sorry! Still finding my footing in getting started. This is all very new to me!

Anyway I'm going to write my first proper blog now, but I'll leave this here just so reassure you all that I have absolutely no idea what I am doing! :)

.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`* •.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`* •.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*

... Also speaking of being clueless!! I don't know if you guys already knew this - but I was just reading Cosmopolitan and learnt that the brand "ASOS" stands for "As Seen On Screen". Turns out, when they first started up back in 1999, they started out selling unbranded versions of celebrity fashion items, but people ended up shorting the name because it was just easier to say! Who knew?!

ASOS Fashion




Comments

Popular Posts